Calgary International Film Festival & HOT DOCS YEAR-Round Documentary Series
DOC SOUP IS EXPANDING!
With subscriptions for our Doc Soup 2019-20 selling out in record time, we’ve listened to you our fans to bring you more!
Our 2019-20 series is expanding to TWO screens at Eau Claire.
November's Doc Soup pick is THE CAVE. Tickets on sale now.
Doc Soup Calgary is a monthly feature-length documentary series presented in partnership with the Calgary International Film Festival and Hot Docs. The series, now in its 12th year, will run from November 2019 to April 2020. Screening on the first Wednesday of each month*, Doc Soup Calgary brings six of the year's most talked-about docs to local audiences.
Each film in the series is announced one month in advance. Single tickets to each film will be available for purchase at that time.
DOC SOUP 2019-20 dates:
Wednesday November 6 - 7pm, Eau Claire
Wednesday December 4 - 7pm, Eau Claire
Wednesday January 8 - 7pm, The Globe
Wednesday February 5 - 7pm, Eau Claire
Wednesday March 4 - 7pm, Eau Claire
Wednesday April 1 - 7pm, Eau Claire
*except in January
How to Order
Doc Soup Subscribers
Here's how you can reserve your ticket to an upcoming doc film:
- 1. Log in to your Eventive account
- 2. Click "Order Tickets" on the upcoming film and choose "quick order with subscription"
- 3. When you arrive at the venue, scan your ticket from your phone or bring a printout of your ticket
Single Ticket Sales
A limited number of single tickets are available for purchase online. Here's how you can purchase a single ticket:
- 1. Log in to your Eventive account (or sign up)
- 2. Click "Order Tickets" on the upcoming film and complete the transaction
- 3. When you arrive at the venue, scan your ticket from your phone or bring a printout of your ticket.
Box Office Support
Please contact our box office for assistance.
587.393.3730 | firstname.lastname@example.org