A teenage girl and her father travel to a remote moon to hunt for elusive riches. But they're not alone. Other, more ominous denizens are also roving the moon's toxic forest - and this job will quickly devolve into a desperate fight to escape.
First time feature filmmakers Christopher Caldwell and Zeek Earl have adapted their highly acclaimed 2014 short of the same name into a lush, moody, and visually spectacular blue collar sci-fi/western.
Pedro Pascal (GAME OF THRONES), Jay Duplass (TRANSPARENT), Andre Royo (THE WIRE), and a brilliant young Sophie Thatcher headline a film that proves intelligent & thoughtful science fiction is alive and well in 2018.
Written by Guy Lavallee
Adam Yauch Hörnblowér Award, SXSW Film Festival
Seattle International Film Festival
Sitges - Catalonian International Film Festival
Presented by Scott Venturo Rudakoff Lawyers
- Christopher Caldwell, Zeek Earl
- Executive Producer
- Tracey Bing, Jason Cloth, Aaron L. Gilbert, Andria Spring, Paul Tennyson, Steven Thibault, Stan Thomas
- Dan Balgoyen, Garrick Dion, Scott Glassgold, Matthias Mellinghaus, Andrew Miano, Chris Weitz
- Zeek Earl, Christopher Caldwell
- Zeek Earl
- Paul Frank
- Daniel L.K. Caldwell
- Pedro Pascal, Sophie Thatcher, Jay Duplass, Andre Royo