ADVANCE TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT.
A rush line will form one hour before the film at the venue. The rush line is admitted on a first-come, first-served basis based on the number of empty seats available in the theatre. Entry from the rush line is not guaranteed.
How do the world's top chefs earn their Michelin stars?
MICHELIN STARS - TALES FROM THE KITCHEN is a candid portrayal of what it takes to dream of, receive, and maintain a place in the iconic Guide Michelin.
Featuring candid conversations with top-ranked chefs, the food critics that have the power to make and crush dreams, and the foodies who have a mission to travel and sample the best high-end cuisine – the documentary explores the business, creativity and art of the culinary world.
Director Ramus Dinesen offers a sampling of the work of today's most famous chefs while exploring the cultural moment that has given rise to the celebrity chef, foodie culture, and the golden age of gastronomy.
MICHELIN STARS - TALES FROM THE KITCHEN is the sixth and final film in our 2017-18 Doc Soup Series co-presented with Hot Docs.
- Rasmus Dinesen
- Executive Producer
- Lars Seier Christensen, Carsten Holst
- Jesper Jarl Becker, Lars Seier Christensen, Kristian Brask Thomsen (co-producer)
- Jesper Jarl Becker, Rasmus Dinesen, Carsten Holst
- Thomas Papapetros, Martin Munck Schmidt
- Alain Ducasse, Daniel Humm, René Redzepi, Andoni Aduriz and Yoshihiro Narisawa