A scrupulous schemer rethinks his ways after a revelatory experience with his unique nephew.
Boastful, scheming drunkard Paolo Bressan (Giuseppe Battiston, The Tiger and the Snow) spends his time living hard and taking advantage of others while dreaming of having his ex-wife back. Paolo’s next target is his own nephew, Zoran, a unique boy with obsessive tendencies and a resultant talent for the precision of dart playing. Though Paolo’s aim is to exploit Zoran for financial gain, he finds himself rethinking his ways and reaping a different sort of reward. Filmed in the beautiful Friulian countryside, director Matteo Oleotto brings this story of self-discovery and youthful ambition to vivid life. VENICE FILM FESTIVAL, INTERNATIONAL CRITICS WEEK AUDIENCE AWARD.
- Venice Film Festival 2013, 28. International Critics Week Audience Award; FEDORA Jury's Award: Special Mention, best actor (Giuseppe Battiston); Schermi di qualità : in collaboration with AGIS, FEDIC Award
- Zagreb Film Festival, Venice 2013, Bratislava International Film Festival 2013, Thessaloniki International Film Festival 2013, Mannheim-Heidelberg International Film Festival 2013, Lubliana International Film Festival 2013, So Paulo International Film Festival, 2013, Sofia International Film Festival, Italian Contemporary Film Festival
- Matteo Oleotto
- Igor Prinčič, Miha Cernec
- Daniela Gambaro, Pierpaolo Piciarelli, Marco Pettenello, Matteo Oleotto
- Ferran Paredes
- Giuseppe Trepiccione
- Giuseppe Battiston, Teco Celio, Rok Presnikar