Finnish with English subtitles
14A - Advisories: Coarse Language & Substance Abuse.Mature subject matter.
Director Jukka Kärkkäinen gives us a peek through the front window of six Finnish homes, where we find people who are all searching for something without leaving the safe confines of their living rooms. The need for human closeness, escape, acceptance, love, family and the perfectly creased trouser all converge with everyday life to make a sensitive—often humourous—portrait of everyday life. The only universal truth in this film is that time marches on, and one can either choose to accept and adapt or settle deeper into the recliner and hope to get left behind.
- SXSW 2010, Silverdocs Documentary Festival 2010
- Jukka Kärkkäinen
- Sami Jahnukainen / Mouka Filmi Oy
- Jukka Kärkkäinen, Sini Liimatainen
- J-P Passi, Jani Kumpulainen F.S.C.
- Timo Peltola, Jukka Kärkkäinen